Jugal Tube Pvt. Ltd. is a large producer and supplier of brass tubes.
A brass tube is a non-ferrous metal tube that has been drawn and pressed to make a seamless tube.
The Brass Tube is light in weight, has good thermal conductivity, and has high strength at low temperatures. This material is often utilized in heat exchanger construction, but it is also employed in the assembly of low-temperature pipes in oxygen generation equipment. Copper tubes with small diameters are widely employed to convey pressurized liquids, and pressure tubes are utilized as meters. Brass pipes are sturdy and corrosion-resistant, making them the preferred choice for contemporary contractors when constructing water pipes, heating and cooling pipes, and ventilation systems in all residential and commercial structures. The best form of water supply pipe is a brass pipe.
1. Grade: C23000, C24000, C26000, C26200, C27000, C72000, C28000, C44300, C68700 Etc.
2. OD: 3mm – 80mm
3. Thickness: 0.5mm – 5mm
4. Length: 1m – 9m
5. Temper: O50, O60
1. Brass Tube/ Pipe For Condensers
2. Brass Tube/ Pipe For Radiators
3. Brass Tube/ Pipe For Bed Ornaments
4. Brass Tube/ Pipe For Sanitation
5. Brass Tube/ Pipe For Heat Exchange Shells
6. Brass Tubes for furniture
7. Brass Tubes for decorative items
8. Admiralty Brass Tubes for condensers
9. Admiralty Brass Tubes for heat exchangers
10. Red Brass Tubes for sugar industries